Civil Proceedings

Practitioners must adhere to the provisions of the Serviceman’s Civil Relief Act (50 USC App. 521) by addressing the active military service status of any person against whom a default judgment is requested. A Military Service Affidavit can be filed. A Department of Defense Military Service Certificate concerning a defaulting person’s military service status may be obtained. A default judgment cannot be entered against a party without the filing of a Military Service Affidavit. This link may be helpful in verifying military service status.


Complaint for Land Sale

Complaint for Summary Land Sale

Complaint for Surviving Spouse to Purchase Real Estate 


Will Contest


Standard Probate Forms 

For all Standard Probate Forms click here.

For forms exclusive to Shelby County Probate Court, see the forms section below.


Praecipe for Subpoena

Request for Service


Translate »